DevOps Software Engineer Needed (AWS, Cloud, Python, "ECMAScript 6", ES6, Typescript, Ansible, Terraform) - £95k - London
The successful candidate will join a "DevOps extreme" programming global based team responsible for engineering & supporting various cloud based core services spear-heading change within the company to enable successful AWS cloud adoption.
- Cloud services: AWS, Google Cloud Platform or Azure
- Scripting and configuration languages: Python, Make, Maven.
- DevOps toolchain such as Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins or other CI/CD platforms.
- Docker container technology.
- Software design patterns and best practice.
- APIs, caching and messaging.
- TDD/BDD and best practice with CI/CD pipelines.
- Developing highly performant quality applications on cloud.
- Strong communication skills with a customer centric focus.
- Software delivery in agile methodologies.
- Passion for growing your skills and, tackling challenging problems.
Highly desirable Skills (but not essential):
£95,000 Basic (depending on experience) + Bonus