A leading Global Asset Management organisation is hiring an experienced DevOps Engineer to join them on a permanent basis in Surrey.
You will be responsible for the continued support and development of our Platform as a service; and will be responsible for creating better solutions. Following DevOps methodology the candidate needs to be skilled across infrastructure and development disciplines.
- Code development and creation of engineering solutions using CI?CD techniques
- Supporting global services and platforms
- Provide guidance on transformational change for cloud automation
- Out of hours support for the PaaS platform
- Paired Programming on a regular basis
- Strong Infrastructure background (UNIX, Networking and Virtualisation)
- Coding experience (Python, Ruby, GoLang, Java)
- Prior experience writing quality code with tests
- Understanding of a test driven environment
- Cloud experience
- CI/CD pipeline experience- Concourse, Jenkins or Hudson
If this role sounds of interest please call Leanne on 0203 189 4331