DevOps Engineer - Financial Services - London
Key Words: UNIX/LINUX/WINDOWS/WINTEL/PUPPET/ANSIBLE/DEVOPS/ENGINEER/CHEF/AWS/OPENSOURCE/BASH/POWERSHELL/PERL/SHELL/KORN
Salary: £35'000 - £45'000
One of the country's largest Insurance companies is looking for someone who would be able to join their expanding digital team. This organisation is determined to expand their digital team as they continue to provide support to their customer base which exceeds 10million people.
You would be joining an ever-evolving Digital team at an organisation committed to in-house development and support of their products. You will gain immediate exposure to technologies that trends in the market indicate will be essential to the market in the future all whilst as part of an agile system in place.
- You will work extensively with AWS, fully embracing cloud technologies.
- You will implement CD systems on AWS
- Scripting and programming will be essential components of the position.
- Design, manage and maintain tools to automate processes.
- Experience in either Linux or Windows
- AWS exposure or other cloud technologies
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Have used Automation tools such as Puppet
- Have used CD tools such as Jenkins
The successful candidate will get the opportunity to work in one of the country's premier Insurance companies whilst honing skills across a skill-set which will prove invaluable and essential to the DevOps market in the future in Financial Services.
If you are interested in this position, or would like to learn more about this opportunity, apply for this job below. Alternatively, you can call Ciarán on 02031894352, 07522781981, or email me at