Dev Ops Lead Engineer - Digital - New York
My client is a digital SME currently based in Midtown Manhattan based in the adtech space. They've expanded at a really fast space, and are still growing in both sales & technology. Along with sales representatives, they're looking for a Dev Ops Engineer to come on-board and lead the Dev Ops function for the company. The company is approximately 150 people strong, and is taking on more and more staff as they acquire new clients. They've won numerous awards in the last 4 years, and pride themselves on their close communal workspace and open-door policy!
In this role, you'll be given the responsibility to train development, product and QA teams on best practices, along with implementing automation projects and searching and deciding on new tools and technologies to use in the company. This is essentially a greenfield opportunity for a really keen and naturally curious engineer to lead a function in a rapidly expanding digital company!
For the role, the candidate will need to have experience with most of the following technologies:
- Cloud Services, including AWS
- Git or Atlassian
- Scripting knowledge in Python and either one of Ruby or Shell
- Continuous Integration experience
- Chef, Docker would be a plus but not essential at the minute
- Previous vendor management experience would also be a plus, but it will also be something you'll be increasingly exposed to in the role
For all information, please contact me at or give me a call!