A financial organisation are hiring for a Desktop Support Lead to look after the EMEA function to join them in London on a permanent basis.
You will be tasked with managing the desktop support team located throughout the EMEA region compromising BAU and project work.
- Effectively lead the EMEA desktop staff
- Performance reviews
- Interact with wider End User teams
- Interact with Global Service Desk to ensure support services are deliver and measured effectively
- Work closely with team leads in NA and APAC to ensure consolidated governance framework across teams
- Act as a point of escalation
- Communicate with senior stakeholders within EMEA
- Proven track record of managing technical teams
- Ability to drive changes
- Resolve daily issues - equipment procurement, client escalation
- Prior experience within financial environment beneficial
- Ability to influence senior figures and make sensible technology decisions
If this role looks of interest please apply below or call Leanne on 0203 189 4331