A leading Asset Management Organisation are looking for a Desktop Support Engineer to join their Desktop Services team here in London.
You will be working as part of an EMEA focused support team and will be responsible for hardware and software support as well as ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Provide Desktop Support for users
- Ensure SLAs are met and maintained
- Liaise with wider technical teams to ensure solutions are provided
- Troubleshooting of hardware and software problems
- Actively participate with wider teams – sharing knowledge and skills
- Proven track record within a support capacity
- Windows 7 and 10 experience
- Office 365
- Thin clients/ VDI experience
- Understanding of TCP/IP
- Knowledge of Apple Desktop would be beneficial
If this role sounds of interest please apply below or call Leanne on 0203 189 4331.