A Financial Organisation is looking to hire a Desktop Support Engineer to join their company in London.
You will be part of a global desktop support team who are responsible for the support and administration of all infrastructure. You will be tasked with supporting desktop services for local and international staff through BAU service as well as ad hoc project work.
- Respond effectively to incidents and service requests via ticket system, mail or phone
- Resolve all desktop related incidents and requests within the defined SLA's of the group
- Identify and implementing service improvements
- Interact with the Global Service Desk to increase 1st time fix rate
- Proven experience working within a Desktop Support team
- Windows 7 and 10 experience
- Thin Client experience
- Strong experience with Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop
- Office 365 experience
- Microsoft server technologies - AD, DNA, DHCP, SCCM
- Strong experience providing VIP support
- Experience working with large financial institutions an advantage
- Market data applications knowledge beneficial (Reuters, Bloomberg)
If this role sounds of interest please apply below or call me on 0203 189 4331