Twenty Financial Services are currently working with an Investment Bank who is looking for a Derivatives Desk Assistant to join their expanding team of 3, directly supporting the traders. You will be providing desk support for all pre and post trade execution events across Vanilla & Exotic derivatives, predominately Equities and Interest Rate Swaps. Alongside BAU tasks you will be responsible for system migrations, enhancement projects & UAT testing.
What are they looking for?
- Bachelors degree - Financial or Science/Engineering
- At least 3 years experience in Trade Support or as a Desk Assistant
- Knowledge of Vanilla & Exotic Derivative products (Equities & Interest Rates preferred)
- Strong knowledge of Excel - VBA an advantage
- Systems knowledge of Imagine, Calypso, Bloomberg and Global One
If you are keen to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Tom Baker at Twenty Recruitment