Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting for a Derivatives Trade Support Vice President to join a leading Investment Bank based in London.
The successful individual will join the Derivatives team who are responsible for control and support for multiple trading desks across rates, equity, credit and FX. The position will focus on managing equity derivatives and exotic rates, therefore you should have a good understanding around inputs and lifecycle management mechanics.
- Day to day execution of processes working closely with all functions and getting involved in process re-engineering methods
- Oversight of staff in London, including performance reviews, appraisals
- Trade lifecycle management including fixings, coupon calculations, break clause and expiry monitoring
- Contribute to process improvements
- Inter-system reconciliations
- Act as a key liaison between trading and all other support functions
- Other ad-hoc trade support duties
- Manage both internal and external queries with efficiency.
- Strong understanding across equity derivatives essential
- Experience of vanilla and exotic derivatives
- Experience managing/leading a team within derivatives trade support
- Lifecycle management experience supporting structured products
- Good understanding of Confirmations and ISDA Documentation
- Understanding of lifecycle event management