Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting for a Derivatives Trade Support Analyst to join a leading Investment Bank based in London.
The successful individual will join the Derivatives Transactions Support team who are responsible for control and support for multiple trading desks across rates, equity, credit and FX.
- Day to day execution of processes working closely with trading, sales and structuring to ensure accurate and timely booking of trades.
- Trade lifecycle management including fixings, coupon calculations, break clause and expiry monitoring
- Contribute to process improvements
- Inter-system reconciliations
- Act as a key liaison between trading and all other support functions
- Other ad-hoc trade support duties
- Manage both internal and external queries with efficiency.
- Experience of vanilla and exotic derivatives across multiple asset classes including rates, FX and Credit essential
- Middle office experience supporting vanilla and structured derivatives essential
- Good understanding of Confirmations and ISDA Documentation
- Understanding of lifecycle event management
- Knowledge around the Collateral process would be beneficial