Twenty have partnered with an Investment Bank who are looking to add to their Middle Office Derivatives Trade Support team. The team itself are responsible for providing operational control for multiple trading desks and you will have a hybrid role supporting the BAU derivative ops team and working with the project team.
- Processing BAU trade support routines, reconciliations, clearing and lifecycle management
- First point of contact for internal and external trade related issues, escalations and documentation of issues
- Oversight and attendance on project related tasks, including system workflows, checking fixing calculations, running test scripts, reviewing system workflows
- Work and deliver SBSD project work including front to back system flows
- Provide supervisory oversight for the wider middle office teams
- Collaborate with all internal stakeholders to appropriately support and manage trades throughout their transaction lifecycle.
- Assist and support with processing and production of MI including root cause analysis and Trade Review functions
- Solid understanding of derivatives products and rates derivatives experience
- Proven experience in full trade lifecycle management and associated risks
- Security Based Swap Dealer knowledge
- Strong understanding of MUREX essential, experience with implementing/drafting test scripts
- Bloomberg, TradeWeb, Markitwire, Reuters experience
- Understanding of the ISDA swap definitions/documentation and working knowledge of P&L explains