Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting for a Derivatives Trade Support Analyst to join a leading Investment Bank based in London.
The successful individual will join the Derivatives Transactions Support team who are responsible for control and support for multiple trading desks across rates, equity, credit and FX.
- Day to day execution of processes working closely with trading, sales and structuring to ensure accurate and timely booking of trades.
- Full understanding across controls through reconciliations and process improvements
- Trade lifecycle management including fixings, coupon calculations, break clause and expiry monitoring
- Development of in-house testing across the business
- Inter-system reconciliations
- Act as a key liaison between trading and all other support functions
- Other ad-hoc trade support duties
- Manage both internal and external queries with efficiency.
- Experience across derivatives either vanilla or exotic
- Recent graduate with 1-2 years' experience within a derivatives trade support position
- Good understanding across the trade life-cycle processing aspects and corporate actions in particular
- Understanding of life-cycle event management
- Knowledge around the Collateral process would be beneficial
- Enthusiastic and motivated individual