One of my Asset Management clients is looking for an extra pair of hands to join the Derivatives Support team. In the role you will support many OTC Derivatives including Swaps, Futures and Options. The processes are quite manual so someone who is experienced dealing with high volumes of manual derivative trades is crucial to be successful in the role.
You will support everything post trade and also book some trades from time to time. This includes Confirmations, Settlements and managing cash movements. You will be expected to have strong derivatives knowledge, unfortunately with out with you will not be successful.
- To proactively support the post trade execution of OTC products, including confirmation, settlement and cash movement
- To investigate and resolve trade issues including failed and mismatched trades.
- Liaise all external and internal stakeholders including custodians and brokers.
- Proven experience within a derivatives trade processing function, at an SME level.
- Robust technical knowledge and experience in Derivative Trade Support workflows and process.
- Understands the front to back lifecycle of derivative trade processing.
- Knowledge of how to calculate a coupon is useful.