Derivatives IT Business Analyst - Financial Services - London
£70,000 - £80,000
This is a global Financial Services organisation headquartered in Europe. The major services they provide include Investment Banking, Wealth Management and Asset Management for both Corporate and Private clients.
Sitting within a complex Derivatives Solutions team, you will be responsible for designing, building, delivering and maintaining the derivatives technical platforms. You will work within a Scrum team to deliver business projects and lead on business analysis in this pivotal function of the organisation.
- Execute business analysis, systems and data analysis and prepare detailed functional and business requirements
- Perform analysis on existing systems related to the product to assess both technical and business suitability
- Support the QA and UAT teams to ensure a thorough understanding of requirements
- You are an experienced Business Analyst with specific experience working in complex IT Change environments
- You have a solid understanding of secondary markets (specifically Derivatives) and are familiar working hands-on with these systems
- You have had exposure to programming and scripting languages (ideally C++, Bash or Perl)
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career as an IT Business Analyst in a prestigious Financial Services portfolio. You will liaise with architects, developers, testers and senior stakeholders across the business to drive meaningful technology change.