A well-known, highly regarded global exchange are looking for a Compliance Advisory Officer specifically to cover the derivatives markets.
- Responsibility for the compliance support to the derivatives markets but will also include providing occasional support to the cash equities markets
- The role offers the opportunity to work across two derivative venues within a prestigious organisation during an exciting period of growth and commercial development.
- The successful candidate will be involved in providing regulatory advice on new products, services and corporate developments
- The role will also involve interacting with regulators, in particular the FCA; assisting the business in implementing MiFID/MiFIR; and undertaking special projects as and when required.
- Providing compliance advisory services including assistance in the management of product/rule submissions and notifications to the FCA
- Maintaining, and providing compliance advice on rule books for market participants
- Understanding and effectively implementing measures arising from new regulations
- Working with Market Supervision and Capital Markets in relation to the management and resolution of market events
- Attending, presenting at and following up on actions arising from engagement with the FCA
- Undertaking regulatory projects
- Graduate level education and/or appropriate relevant industry experience
- Market and product knowledge around derivative trading
- Familiarity with the FCA Handbook
- Experience in analysing and understanding financial services regulations
- Experience in equity derivatives and interest rate derivatives
- Experience in analysing and implementing regulatory reform measures
- Familiarity with MiFID II/MiFIR
- Previous experience in liaising with regulatory authorities.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this opportunity then please apply to this advert or send a copy of your CV or call 0203 189 4317.