Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a leading Investment Manager based in London who are seeking a Derivative Pricing analyst to join a growing team.
- To ensure that the calculation of the total value of OTC trade exposures, in line with the conditions stated in the transaction documentation (ISDA Agreements and Credit Support Annexes) for specified clients, is properly undertaken.
- To build and develop models for the pricing methodology and requirements for new instrument types entered into by the fund managers, ensuring that all derivatives valuation platforms provide accurate pricing calculations.
- To liaise with counterparties and other Operational areas to resolve queries and overcome operational difficulties.
- To update and maintain records on relevant systems to enable valuation, accounting and monitoring activities to be accurately completed for daily priced clients in line with agreed deadlines.
- To prepare and distribute reports providing management information on outstanding trades, analysis of positions, price queries and issues resolved or still to be resolved.
- Understanding of derivatives documentation and processes
- Highly numerate ideally with experience of modelling and pricing vanilla & complex interest and inflation rate derivative products or similar products
- Accurate and timely delivery of work in a deadline sensitive and pressured environment
- Eagerness to develop new skills and learn functions
- Candidates who are working towards a CFA
- Ability to write Excel macros, Python coding ability
- Good experience in portfolio administration covering a wide range of operational functions
- Detailed experience and understanding of the Credit Default Swaps, Total Return Swaps and OTC options
If you are interested in discussing this role further, do contact Charles Bodunrin at Twenty Recruitment.