THE INVESTMENT MANAGER
You will join a leading Investment Management Firm based in the West End, which has a strong presence in the UK and internationally.
- Deputise for the MLRO as appropriate making decisions on escalations
- Support the MLRO in all aspects of financial crime prevention acting as Deputy where appropriate, including Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC), Fraud, Sanctions and Counter-Terrorism Financing (CTF)
- Support and coordinate the completion of all financial crime risk assessments and establish financial crime controls in support of the business strategy
- Support the MLRO in the assessment of financial crime risks (ABC, Fraud, AML and CTF) and the embedding of controls liaising with key stakeholders
- Review financial crime policies and procedures
- Provide support to the wider financial crime prevention team in the day to day management and functionality of financial crime risks and controls as appropriate, including Sanctions and PEP Screening
- Liaise with Law enforcement in the submission of Suspicious Activity Reports to the NCA or other law enforcement to comply with the legislative and regulatory requirements
- Sound understanding of the regulatory and legal requirements regarding financial crime prevention and is able to influence others in its application
- A high level of technical competence around financial crime prevention
- Extensive knowledge of all areas of financial crime (AML, Sanctions, ABC and Fraud)
- Significant experience in financial crime prevention
- Significant experience of the asset management industry and knowledge of associated financial crime risks
- Experience in a senior role with responsibility for financial crime prevention and managing others
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, please apply to this advert and send your CV to Hannah Berihun at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.