Twenty Recruitment Group are working with a PE firm who are going through an exciting period of growth. They are aiming to double their AUM in the next 3 years. To support this growth, there will need to be structural changes, new systems, fund launches, product launches and team growth. This hire will be to support the growth of the business, but specifically to support the head of the function with day to day running of the team and making sure all deliverables are met in a timely manner. You'll help by enhancing systems & analytics tools, making one big data warehouse, this will improve efficiency's in the team, but also the quality of the data provided to share with stakeholders & investors.
- quarterly reporting & fund control
- quarterly reporting / statutory accounts
- fund analysis & reporting
- cash management and deal completion for funds
- process improvements / system efficiencies
- valuations & treasury
- quarterly valuations
- FX reporting & analysis
- stakeholder management
- Investor relations
- Provide insights / fund information when necessary
- Analytics / Fund Performance
- Improving analytics / reporting for investors
- on-going project initiatives and streamlining systems.
The ideal candidate would be a chartered accountant, ideally with Private Equity experience. They need to have an abundance of charisma to take ownership of fund operations and to be able to face off to various stakeholders; presenting analytics and communicating insights on the funds.