THE ASSET MANAGER
You will join a leading international Asset Management Firm, based in the City, which has a strong presence globally with clients across Europe and Asia.
There is a medium, yet growing, Financial Crime function with strong support from senior management.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Deputise for the MLRO as appropriate making decisions on escalations
- Support the MLRO in all aspects of Financial Crime prevention acting as Deputy where appropriate, including Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC), Fraud, Sanctions and Counter-Terrorism Financing (CTF).
- Support and coordinate the completion of all Financial Crime risk assessments and establish financial crime controls in support of the business strategy
- Support the MLRO in the assessment of Financial Crime risks (ABC, Fraud, AML and CTF) and the embedding of controls liaising with key stakeholders
- Review Financial Crime policies and procedures
- Provide support to the wider financial crime prevention team in the day to day management and functionality of Financial Crime risks and controls as appropriate, including Sanctions and PEP Screening
- Liaise with Law enforcement in the submission of Suspicious Activity Reports to the NCA or other law enforcement to comply with the legislative and regulatory requirements
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Sound understanding of the regulatory and legal requirements regarding Financial Crime prevention and is able to influence others in its application
- Decision making and deputise for the MLRO when required
- A high level of technical competence around Financial Crime prevention
- Extensive knowledge of all areas of Financial Crime (AML, Sanctions, ABC and Fraud)
- Significant experience in Financial Crime prevention
- Significant experience of the Asset Management industry and knowledge of associated Financial Crime risks
- Experience in a senior role with responsibility for Financial Crime prevention and managing others
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes, Financial Crime Compliance Recruitment Consultant at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.