Global Wealth Management Firm in London are currently looking to hire a Deputy CF10A for their team. The role will involve managing a team of 4, ensuring that robust systems and controls are in place through the design and execution of a CASS testing programme, and speaking regularly with senior stakeholders from the business and across all business support functions. You will report directly to the CF10a.
The main focus of the role is to help provide operational oversight of Client Money, and Client Asset Arrangements. Responsibilities will include,
- Organise and evaluate the output of regular testing of the firm's policies and procedures in relation to CASS requirements.
- Develop the CASS Operating model.
- Review and monitoring relevant CASS MI
- Ensure relevant CASS policies and procedures are designed and are working effectively in the firm.
- Participate in relevant CASS Industry Forums
- Develop firm wide CASS Training.
The ideal candidate will have strong CASS knowledge of multiple rules and also have experience within operational risk. This person will also have experience in controls and frameworks within a CASS environment. This candidate does not need to have worked in Investment Management but would be desirable.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Lauren Stutz, Compliance and CASS Recruitment Consultant at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.