Delivery Manager - FinTech - London
Key Words: Blockchain, FinTech, Delivery Manager, Software, Projects, Product, Banking, Technical, Technology, Java, Implementation, Deployment and Design
A financial innovation firm that specialises in blockchain software solutions is looking for a Delivery Manager to join their growing Production team. The team helps customers, partners and financial services firms build business models on the main blockchain product via the creation of new applications and supporting business networks.
- Accountable for delivery and overall projects, working with clients balancing scope, time and cost
- Own the end-to-end delivery for the product's scope agreed with the client
- Work with clients and team to ensure functional and non-functional requirements are appropriately captured and traceably translated to design, implementation, deployment and operation
- Own and deliver key documents: project proposal, project agreement, statement of work, project closure
- Work with the Solution Architecture team to ensure consistent faceoff to the Platform team providing customer feedback and roadmap updates
- Proven track record of large programme, project and product delivery typically within complex organisations or to new and challenging market segments
- Technical proficiency including ability to work directly with development teams (preferably Java)
- Depth in one area of Financial Services business domains - Corporate Banking, Capital Markets, Trade Finance, Cash and Payments, Risk Management etc.
- A strong demonstrable interest in Blockchain technologies
Apply via the link or for more information please contact Hannah Hawkesley from Twenty Recruitment.