Twenty Group are a technology driven provider of senior level recruitment, consulting and search to clients who mirror our belief in technology innovation. Businesses who are investing in their technology to disrupt, grow or transform.
Twenty Group are looking for Delivery Consultants to join our established CTO practice. The team specialise in providing senior appointments and interim consulting services across the breadth of front-end, back-end and full stack Software Development as well as Data Engineering, Data Transformation and Quantitative risk/data.
You can expect to work on mandates for clients across multiple sectors including FinTech, Commodities, Investment Management, and wider tech clients; particularly focusing on front office and risk functions.
As a Delivery Consultant you will be required to:
- Utilise multichannel headhunting and candidate generation techniques for candidate generation
- Build and maintain candidate database, deploying successful coding tactics to ensure access to relevant candidates
- Become a specialist in understanding technology market trends/movers alongside multi-sector domain knowledge to provide clients with high quality profiles for projects
- Gather information to establish candidate suitability for vacancies whilst also obtaining leads and commercial information
- Keep up to date with industry knowledge and ensure the creation and development of market mapping
- Use social media to its fullest to attract, connect and speak with best in class candidates
- Applying brand consciousness and proactive PR tools to proactively engage prospective audience through use of content, insight and thought leaders
- Nurture and protect client relationships throughout live processes
- Ensure sufficient updates and regular contact with relevant clients for mandates
The perfect fit for Twenty
We have an inclusive, supportive and collaborate culture driven by a desire to achieve high performance and underpinned by our values.
In our team we are looking for people who are;
- Ambitious and hardworking, with degree of self-motivation and self-management
- Curious and Inquisitive who truly enjoy learning about their subject matter and from others
- Fearless in approach to the unknown, be that a situation or a person. Confident that they are able to provide value
- Sincere in discussion or conversation to ensure relationships, internally and externally, are built on a bedrock of trust
- Intelligent and a strong problem solver, applying a solution mindset day to day and agile of mind/thought to interpret, understand and help provide counsel/consultation to a range of challenges
- Open, transparent, honest and ultimately a true team player who wants to win together rather than alone
- Full of personality and ready to show it every day rather than hide it away
Experience you will need to be successful
- Experience working in a delivery capacity across technology verticals, (data or software engineering is desirable)
- Experienced in deploying various candidate generation techniques
- Successfully managed multiple open mandates
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Innovative in ways to find the best talent