Deep Learning Data Scientist is required to work with a leading financial services client who are building their own Big Data technology and collaborating closely with deep learning architects.
- Apply statistical and advanced analytical techniques to optimise and improve business performance or function for specific complex business problems and use cases.
- Work with the latest technology and tools dedicated for deep learning applications (GPU servers, GPU data base, TensorFlow, Keras, MXNet).
- Design and implement machine learning models for fraud detection
- Build visualization tools with Tableau Software and Apache Superset.
Key Technical Skills:
- Excellent programming in Python or Java
- Deep Learning experience (Tensorflow, Keras, Theano, deeplearning4j etc)
- CUDA/C and C++
- Tableau Software
- PhD. or Master's Degree or equivalent preferably in a Data Science or Quantitative discipline.
If you're a Data Scientist looking for a new opportunity where you can develop advanced solutions to address real business problems then please apply!