Deep Learning Data Scientist - Financial Services - London
Deep Learning data scientist is required to join a leading financial services client within a highly specialised global team. Within this team you'll work on cutting edge machine learning methods for future products as the wider team are currently exploring;
- Natural Language Processing (NLP).
- Human-Computer Interaction (HCI).
- Deep Reinforcement Learning and Unsupervised Learning
- Computer Vision.
As a Deep Learning Data Scientist you will be required to;
- Create Deep Learning research for solving business problems
- Build and refine Deep Learning algorithms
- Provide the business with new product ideas, as well as data-driven insights and strategies.
You should have the following experience;
- Completion of significant project/s in NLP, HCI or Computer Vision etc
- Real-world experience in Deep Learning
- Being familiar with one unsupervised learning method.
- Strong background in machine learning and statistical modelling (e.g., classification, regression, and clustering).
- Expertise in programming (e.g., Python and C++)
- Existing knowledge of machine/deep learning libraries (e.g., TensorFlow, Caffe, and scikit-learn).
- Practical experience of modern big-data computing ecosystems (e.g., Apache Spark).
This is an excellent opportunity in a unique team working on state-of-the-art research and development. This will have the benefit of a start up like "feel" but within a much larger client.