You will join a highly reputable, well known financial services institution which holds a market leading presence in its sector. Year on year this firm has experienced growth and will offer you a secure, challenging and rewarding working environment alongside the opportunity to further develop your experience.
This role sits within a growing and experienced regulatory team that has great exposure to key stakeholders.
They are looking for a qualified lawyer with debt experience to join the team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with stakeholders and advising on the market
- Working on developing the regulatory model and ensuring any new rules or market developments are included and stakeholders are regularly updated
- Investigating any complaints
- Drafting, negotiating and conducting legal related tasks
- Advising on issues relating to debt
- 3-6 years' experience within a legal or corporate finance position
- Knowledge of debt markets is essential
- Experience and understanding of regulation is key
- Excellent communication skills
- Educated to degree level is essential
- The ideal candidate will work within a debt team at a law firm, investment bank, exchange or regulatory body
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Drake at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.