Our Client, a major FinTech and lending business based in Berlin is looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join their growing team. This is an exciting time to join, the company is expanding quickly and offer a relaxed and down-to-earth culture.
This is position, as a Debt Collection & Recoveries Manager, will join a small but growing team. This role will offer a great opportunity to deputise for the head of the department, manage a small team and help grow the function further. Other responsibilities may include:
- Manage overdue claims, legal enforcements and the debt management frameworks including administration, liquidation & bankruptcy
- Build strong working relationships internally with teams such as Payments, Credit, Risk, Underwriting and Legal
- Monitor & report the credit portfolio and any insolvency cases
- Help improve internal and external process relating to debt management, litigation, insolvency etc.
- Communicate with external counsel, lawyers, debtors, enforcement bodies & debt collection partners in ongoing cases
- Participate in wider projects across the business
- 5 years + experience within Enforcement, Collections, Recoveries or Debt Management experience gained working in Financial Services, Payments, Lending or Retail Banking
- Strong understanding and knowledge of German law is highly advantageous
- You will have excellent negotiation & communication skills
- Strong knowledge of German debt collection processes and insolvency law is essential
- Fluency in German and English is essential including both verbal and written communication skills
To be considered, candidates must have the right to work in Germany and speak fluent German.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment GmbH.