Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a Global Investment Manager based in London who are seeking an Associate Director DC Relationship Manager.
This candidate will be the point of contact for a portfolio of large and complex corporate bundled defined contribution clients. This candidate will also support the sales directors at new business opportunities.
- A client-facing role responsible for retaining and developing an existing portfolio of large complex DC plan & workplace saving relationships.
- Responsibility for the financial performance of the client portfolio including the management of revenue against a target.
- Take ownership of SLA reporting for global clients and provide input into the global green scores for strategic clients.
- Responsible for managing complaints and dispute resolution for the client portfolio and supporting junior members of the team with any client complaints or disputes.
- Works closely with other departments responsible for DC service and the staging of clients e.g. business development in sales presentations, CAM (client administration manager), proposition development, implementation and client marketing
- Take a lead role in providing client facing input to significant internal projects
- A strong working knowledge and understanding of DC including the legislative and regulatory framework of the pensions industry. Knowledge of DB pensions, hybrid pension schemes and flexible benefits an advantage.
- Several years in similar role and several years' experience of corporate DB and DC pension plans
- Proven ability to act as a highly competent, proactive relationship contact for DC strategic, investment, pensions, reporting and business development matters.
- Proven problem solving, organisational skills and effective management of priorities - with the ability to 'multi-task'.
- Team player who can gain the support, and gain confidence and commitment of internal and external stakeholders.
- A high level of general investment knowledge is required.
If this role is of interest, please send me an up to date CV for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search