Database Infrastructure - Senior Project Manager
Financial Services - London
£90,000 - £100,000
An industry leading global financial services group offering a range of services to its clients across the globe. This is a well sought after client to work for with successful applicants tending to join for the long term due to the strong culture and working environment.
Reporting into the Portfolio Director, this role sits within internal technology focusing on information security across the group. The successful candidate will have wide responsibility across the group performing upgrades and migration on the existing business systems. This is a senior position within the business and will be directly responsible for resources.
- Multiple different work streams across various system changes
- Work across the entire estates of the business
- Review and development of a number of projects - running from scoping through to implementation
- Liaise with senior bodies within the business
- Manage full project life cycle ensuring high quality, low cost outcomes.
- Financial Services background
- Strong Technical IT experience
- Past experience working with system changes
- Extensive work as a project manager - record of full project management life cycle
- Comfortable with managing teams
- Ability to run multiple different projects at any given time.
What's in it for you?
This role will enable the right candidate to take up a senior position within one of the leading and prestigious financial services institutions in London. With ample room for progression and a great package on offer, this role is highly sought after within financial services
If this role is of interest to yourself, please apply below with your most up to date CV.