Database Administrator - Financial Services - London
Day Rate: £500 per day, 3 months
Key Technical Skills: Oracle, DBA, Database Administrator, UNIX, PL/SQL, Python, Perl, SQL Server
This is an opportunity to work for one of the words leading financial groups based in central London.
The Database Administrator will sit within the international team and work on current Oracle and SQL server upgrades throughout the business. You will be involved in all elements of instillation, configuration monitoring and upgrades of all databases.
- Delivering efficient instillation and upgrades of Database Environments
- To insure swift database back ups
- Conduct extensive monitoring and performance tuning
- Perform security administration for all database environments
- Support for Developers and Business users
- Strong experience with Oracle RDBMS 11g/12c/18c, SQL Server 2008 - 2017
- Strong PowerShell scripting skills
- Performance Tuning
- Cross Migration Experience
- Shell scripting - preferably Perl, Python, SQL
- Familiarity with monitoring products.
If you are interested in this role; or indeed if you are interested in any other infrastructure roles, please feel respond to this email or call Mike on 0203 189 4295