User Interface (UI) Designer - Financial Services - London
Key words: User Interface, Graphic Design, Data Visualisation, Analytics, Data, Product
A large financial organisation is looking to hire a Lead UI Designer to work with the Data Product team. Responsible for creating an engaging new design for the analytics product line and providing data visualisation expertise.
- Establish product style-sheets ensuring consistent branding and UX
- Work with the product team to create prototypes and deliver analytics solutions through interactive client workshops
- Support core UI design process with excellent input into style-sheets, user experience and product consistency
- Demonstrable experience as a UI Designer working on data focused projects
- Experience analysing business requirements and creating tailored data visualisation using analytics tools
- Experience working in the financial services
- Basic understanding of Tableau, Business Objects, Cognos or equivalent analytical tool
If you are looking for an exciting but challenging role within an expanding financial services team, this role is fantastic for you. Please apply directly or for more information about this role or similar roles, message Hannah Hawkesley from Twenty Recruitment.