Data Visualisation Analyst - Financial Services - London
Leading financial services client is looking for an experienced Data Visualisation analyst to help improve reporting and analytics within the organisation.
- Own the improvement of data collection and reporting processes.
- Use optimisation techniques and automation where possible.
- Improve the quality and availability by utilising contemporary data blending, analysis and visualisation tooling such as Alteryx and Tableau.
- Create visually engaging dashboards and reporting.
- Rolling out new tools and training users to ensure we embed the new ways of using data to help drive decision making.
- Produce information and insights into the performance of the function.
- Improve the timeliness of reporting to move from monthly information to more frequent (or live) information and dashboards.
- Provide insights and recommendations on how we can improve performance and efficiency and work with the Functional Heads to drive (and measure) these improvements.
- Experience using data analysis and visualisation tooling such as SQL server, Alteryx, Tableau etc
- Experience in producing visually engaging dashboards and reporting
- Experienced in the extraction and manipulation of data
- Competent understanding of data management and data structure
- Experienced working with stakeholders