Data Strategy Project Manager - Financial Services - London
£80,000 - £90,000
A Transatlantic, leading banking Group operating in over 40 countries. Has a deep history within the industry offering banking products and services for over 300 years.
Sitting within the Chief Data Office you will focus on the delivery of the group wide data strategy across the Risk Finance and Technology business units. Working closely with functional leads you will ensure the successful transition of data requirements across the business.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Manage the relationship between the Business and Risk, Finance and Technology to ensure the delivery of data management standards.
- Ensure smooth transition of data requirements into the Business Units
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Manage the full end to end delivery of requirements
- Strong understanding of data concepts
- Previous experience working on PMO solutions
- Risk experience
- Fantastic stakeholder management skills
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to work at a Global Tier 1 banking group in a central location on a very significant change project.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please send your CV over to me at: