One of my Asset Management clients is defining a new Data Strategy and looking for a Programme Manager to help them defining and delivering this strategy. The aim of the programme is to improve data governance and to create a more robust data management framework.
The implementation of the data strategy is a key priority in 2019 and will be delivered through a change programme, in alignment with the firm's other strategic priority and the broader change portfolio. The role holder will have the opportunity to shape and implement my client's new data strategy from start to finish.
- Excellent record in delivering data initiatives, in relation to data management/governance process change and data technology platform implementation
- Strong understand of all data domains including Governance, Architecture, Quality Management, Metadata, Master Data Management, Privacy and Security, Risk and Control, and Technology and Tools
- Strong understanding of current industry themes and opportunities arising from new technologies such as increased use of SaaS or cloud technologies
- Strong track record of direct project delivery and understanding of structured project delivery methodologies
- Excellent communication skills including to audiences of varying levels of technical understanding and seniority
- Adaptable and a flexible approach to how best achieve project aims
- Experience within Asset Management is preferred but candidates with other financial services experience would be considered if meeting all other criteria