Data Solutions Project Manager
Contract - 6 Months
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
You will be responsible for the implementation of the complete software delivery life cycle for regulatory, post trade, reconciliation and data solutions. You will regularly liaise with client project teams and stakeholders both internal and external.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Manage the internal and client facing testing
- Previous experience as a professional services consultant
- Regulatory reporting experience
- Previous experience and knowledge of post trade services
- Experience of requirements management across both internal and external stakeholders.
- Technical data and analysis experience, including SQL
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please apply below or send your CV over to me at: