Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting for a Data Scientist to join the marketing department of a leading financial services client! In this position, you will apply data science techniques to work on delivering business results in line with the consumer driven plan.
- Adopt and apply appropriate data science techniques to solve business / commercial problems for Consumer Marketing
- Nurture a more data driven approach to decision making by scoping and guiding the establishment of an advanced analytics capability and gradually integrate this within the current operational environment
- Build, maintain & develop predictive analytical models to improve targeting and forecasting
- Keep up to date with data science developments & best working practices, with specific regard to data protection and operational efficiency.
- Produce answers to complex marketing questions by working with stakeholders and SMEs across all areas and levels of the consumer business.
- Proficient programming skills with either R, Python or SAS
- Experience working with
- Econometric modelling
- Propensity / scorecard modelling
- Attribution Modelling
- Strong communication skills and experience working with stakeholders
- Master's Degree in Maths / Statistics / economics etc