Data Scientist required to join industry leading analytics research based team within Insurance. This role comes as part of an expansion to the current core team to increase capability and expand current technologies and data sources; moving towards Big Data. The teams focus is within pricing analytics to make sure the company and the analytics teams remain market leading and provide the greatest depth of insight to the business.
Some of the Key aspects of the role include:
- Working with Tools such as R and Python for statistical modelling.
- Interacting with the Customer Database and established frameworks in the most effective way.
- Database Extraction and manipulation using SQL/Oracle.
- Application of machine learning techniques including; k-means, decision trees, neural networks etc.
- Interaction with Key stakeholder both within and outside the business.
- Integration of new Data Sources.
Technical Skills: R, Python, SAS, SQL, Oracle, Hadoop (preferable)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team who are heavily investing within their teams, infrastructure and technical capabilities. The successful Data Scientist will have a clear path within the business and the exposure to allow this. There are multiple positions available from Entry level (PhD) up to senior level - if you would like to find out more about this opportunity or to speak to a specialist consultant please get in touch.