Twenty Recruitment are partnered with a client who have developed an innovative platform combining data, hardware and analytics. The focus of which is to allow financial services clients' to perform calculations both in a local and distributed environment!
As a Data Scientist, you will be responsible for understanding large, complex datasets and associated algorithms. You will work within a team of data scientist and with large sets of data coming directly from matching engines around the globe, along with complementary datasets that are used to understand the matching engine generated data. This position will involve understanding and processing complex sets of data to enable value to be extracted.
As a Data Scientist, you will be able to combine your expertise in Mathematics, Statistics, and Coding in tackling complex data problems whilst being comfortable in a job requiring agility, curiosity, and continuous improvement.
- Strong Python skills including: Numpy, Scipy, Pandas etc
- PhD or Post-doc degree in a scientific or technical discipline
- Publication track record in peer reviewed journals
- Confident with SQL databases
- Experience with time series data