Data Scientist required to work with a leading financial services client creating bespoke Machine learning solutions in line with a continued understanding of issues the business is facing, which will lead to your contribution of an ever developing data science roadmap.
- Apply statistical and advanced analytical techniques to optimise and improve business performance or function for specific complex business problems and use cases.
- Design and implement analytically based solutions in line with business trends
- Development, implementation, maintenance and testing of strategies and new tools that lead to improved business performance, improved customer/client/colleague experience and improved profitability
Key Technical Skills:
- Strong commercial Python / R experience
- Strong knowledge of Machine learning libraries such as Scikit-learn, Tensorflow etc
- Experience of advanced data analytics and insights techniques
- PhD. or Master's Degree or equivalent preferably in a Data Science or Quantitative discipline.
If you're a Data Scientist looking for a new opportunity where you can develop advanced solutions to address real business problems then please apply!