A leading bank in London are looking for the first Data Scientist as part of a team build. In this position you'll be working with deep statistical analysis and predicting customer behaviour, responsible for generating actionable insight.
- Apply statistical and advanced analytical techniques
- Predicting customer and partner behaviours
- Building customer and partner segmentations
- Time series analysis
- Leverage existing and new analytical techniques to provide new insights into business performance issues and recommend changes to improve profitability.
The Ideal Senior Data Scientist will have experience;
- Working on extremely large datasets
- Strong experience in R & SQL.
- Experience with Data Visualisation, ideally Tableau
- Ability to present highly technical information to a non-technical audience
- MSc/ PhD in Statistics, Machine learning or similar
The ideal Data Scientist will have recently finished a PhD in a relevant subject or have 1-2 years of commercial experience. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of new department which will adopt an internal consultancy model and continue to grow!