Twenty are currently working with an established and data-driven Ad-Tech company that is looking for a Data Scientist to work closely with their software development team
The client specialises in digital asset management systems used to support users within Marketing and Advertising. Within the product strategy team, you will be expected to use your knowledge of AI and machine learning to research, analyse, prototype and build models and business cases for new data-focused product features that will drive forward the progress of the existing platform.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Research AI and Machine learning technologies and apply solutions to the clients applications
- Prototype new AI, Machine Learning models and anomaly detection systems
- Build and validate business cases for AI and machine learning solutions
- Work with Product Development team to test and deploy prototypes
- Data Mining using state-of-the-art methods, extending the client's data with third party sources while ensuring the integrity of said data
- BSc in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or a similar discipline, or proven experience in similar role
- Experience with programming within data science tool-kits such as R Python, Java and/or Matlab
- Proficiency querying with programs such as SQL
- Good statistical understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms
- Great communication skills
Please get in touch if you believe you would be a great fit for the role!