Data Science Consultant required for leading financial services organisation in Norwich to act as the connective between high level data science teams and the business to gather understanding of needs and deliver solutions.
This role sits as part of a Research & Development team to tackle strategic challenges and technical advancements within the field of analytics along with the integration of a variety of new data sources.
Key Aspects of the Role Include:
- Identifying where Data Science may add value within a business - as well as utilising the ability to recognise where it may not.
- Contribution to R&D goals and aims for the team.
- Working with a number of stakeholders across the business to express how data made be utilised on a case by case basis - in turn lifting the understanding of Analytics & Data Science across the business.
- Apply knowledge and ability to apply machine learning techniques and to integrate new data sources.
- Deliver output of analytics to stakeholders to guide how this might be applied to change within their business area.
Key technical requirements of the role include:
- Skill in manipulating and integrating large datasets.
- Strong Statistical background and knowledge.
- Programming skills with R, SAS and SQL.
- Educated within a highly numerate field; ideally PhD/MSc.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the transition from more traditional analytics and reporting towards Data Science for an industry leading organisation; aiding in making sure this is fully understood and appreciated across the business. To hear more about this role or any other please get in touch.