Data Quality Business Analyst - Financial Services - London
£55,000 - £65,000
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
Sitting within the Chief Data Office the specific purpose of this role is to provide group wide Data Quality improvement oversight for senior management reporting. You will work across all Business Functions to provide support and advice to Data Leads and guide them through their delivery in order to meet the Data Quality standards.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Ensure Data Quality Issue Management and Measurement standards are maintained.
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with key stakeholders.
- Close attention to detail and the ability to evaluate statistics and metrics in order to identify trends and anomalies.
- Experience of working as a Business Analyst with a Data quality improvement focus.
- Delivery focused.
- Good knowledge of Data Quality measurement and improvement
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please apply below or send your CV over to me at: