A leading Banking Group is seeking a Data Governance AVP to coordinate implementation and maintenance of Data Governance and Data Management program. This spans across EMEA and is part of the Global Financial Crimes Division.
The team is responsible for;
- Establishing and maintain an effective financial crime data management framework
- Monitor quality of compliance data and facilitate resolution of data quality issues
- Create a data dictionary & data flow schematic across EMEA's financial crime systems.
- Actively monitor the quality of data contents within prescribed financial crime data flows.
- Developing a platform to raise data issues and receive communications about planned projects or potential impacts
- Manage Data Quality Monitoring projects and develop tactical solutions to drive improvements
- Work closely with internal teams such as Compliance, Financial Crime and Systems to provide solutions to issues
- Lead Data Quality improvements for Transaction Monitoring, AML and KYC processes
- Manage processes for AML/Sanctions management reporting
- Provide data management representation in all projects impacting AML Sanctions and Data Governance
- Rounded experience and understanding of banking, financial crime risk in banking and a general understanding of the concepts of risk management and control
- Experience with financial crime systems, implementation; enhancement and UAT
- Prior Data Management experience
- Relevant Data Quality experience within Financial Crime
- Excellent IT knowledge