A global Investment Manager is actively seeking a Data Protection Manager to support the global implementation of their Data Protection Programme. This role will be the Data Protection Lead for HR and Corporate Functions.
- Oversight and maintenance of the their Records of Processing register
- Oversight of the business’s compliance framework requirements
- Monitor and interpret regulatory developments and ensure these are implemented within the business
- Review Personal Data Breaches and submit reports to the Supervisory Authorities
- Raise staff awareness and contribute to the Data Protection training programme
- Review and provide advice on Data Privacy Impact Assessments
- Line management of a small team
- Strong working knowledge of the EU General Data Protection Regulation
- Experience of Corporate and Employee privacy issues, data accuracy and records management programme
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna Dunne at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.