A major investment management firm with a major UK presence is looking to expand their Data Protection Compliance team. This is an important role within a global team and offers good exposure across a variety of business areas from a stakeholder perspective.
- Acting as an SME for the business on UK Data Protection Regulation
- Provide advice to the business on data regulation and support the business in implementing new regulations
- Support functions such as Compliance & Audit during their monitoring processes
- Assist in the development of policies and procedures in relation to the data risks of the business in the UK
- Support the regional manager in liaising with supervisory bodies
The ideal candidate will have a buyside background with strong UK data protection/advisory experience
- Relevant experience within the data protection/compliance function of a financial services business
- Excellent knowledge of UK Data Protection Regulation in regard to financial services
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Experience of explaining complex regulation to front office staff and embedding processes/procedures
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Jack Quaile at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.