Senior Project Manager - Data Platform
Up to £100,000
An industry leading global financial services group offering a range of services to its clients across the globe. This is a well sought after client to work for an individuals who join tend to do so for the long term due to the strong culture and working environment
Reporting into the Portfolio Director, this role takes up a senior position working on a new strategic data platform initiative. The successful candidate will lead up a team of project managers across multiple projects focused on the delivery of this Data Platform. This role will be liaising across the London and US business and will also involve quarterly travel to the US to maintain strong stakeholder relationships and ensure smooth implementation across multiple locations.
- Management of a diverse team across multiple geographical locations.
- Liaising with key stakeholders across the business
- Strong record of delivering strategic data platforms in a large financial services environment
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting and planning
- Escalation of issues to senior engagements
- Financial services experience is a must.
What's in it for you?
This role is working on a brand new strategic initiative which is in it's infancy. The successful candidate will be joining at a time where their senior position will allow them to have a real influence on the development of this portfolio while also being extremely rewarding work seeing tangible change.
If this role is of interest to yourself, please apply below with your most up to date CV.