Data Migration Business Analyst - Financial Services - London
£60,000 - £70,000
A market leading global Financial Services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealing clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
Sitting within a highly-regarded and prestigious function of the organisation, you will work as a Business Analyst to support the data migration effort of the business. Leading on from this you will use your experience gained through data migration to support the business change portfolio on the new platform.
- Analyse the impact of change on data migration between the production platform for Cash Equities and the target platform
- Work closely with IT, Development and Testing teams to ensure effective delivery of projects
- Produce business requirements, end-to-end solution designs and functional specifications
- Support the definition of test cases and scenarios for test phases
- You have a solid understanding of data migration and complex data models, and you are confident when producing complex SQL statements
- You have fantastic knowledge of Cash Equities and Equity Derivatives (ideally Equity Swaps or CFDs)
- You have strong data modelling techniques such as Relational Data Analysis and designing data migration
What's in it for you?
This is a unique opportunity to position yourself in a prestigious business line ensuring that you are driving a significant change programme and analysing the impact on systems of new products and services. You will work across the business to plan and develop solutions and build strong relationships with key individuals.