Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a Global Investment Management Firm based in London who are seeking an Associate Director in Data Management to be part of a growing team. This is a brand new role that has been created to support the COO in fulfilling their responsibilities as the Data Owner for all UK retail client data.
- Preparation of regular MI and assurance reports to evidence that the firm is complying will all appropriate legal, regulatory and good governance requirements.
- Implement and operate a data assurance framework that enables the Data Owner to evidence that UK retail client data is being managed in accordance with group policy and legal requirements.
- Work with the different business (Operations, Marketing, Client Services, Sales and Digital) areas to find ways in which the data can be used as an asset whilst always respecting the wishes of the clients.
- Work with different areas of the business to identify improvements in processes and controls that can strengthen data management practices and the integrity of our data
- Experience in a role with data management, governance or oversight role
- Experience of managing senior stakeholders
- Experience of GDPR is desirable
- Financial services experience is desirable
- Experience with process improvements and controls
This is a great opportunity to work with senior stakeholder to help define and plan a long term data strategy.
If this role is of interest, please send me an up to date CV for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search.