Data Management Analyst - Financial Services - London
Day rate: £400 - £450
This is one of the world's largest banks that operate in over 40 countries. Highly dedicated to both their customers and the employees, they have a reputation for encouraging meaningful economic growth.
I'm searching for a Data Management Analyst to play an important role in defining, mapping and delivering the Data Governance Framework within the business as they are going through a large and exciting migration. The ideal candidate will be able to analyse and resolve existing data governance issues, enhance policies and all framework across the entire business. The candidate will provide strong end to end delivery framework to ensure a solid structure throughout the business.
Key Responsibilities & Skills
- To play a key role in outlining the Data Governance Framework
- To work closely with senior stakeholders to identify requirements and where improvements should be made
- To manage the budget and resourcing within the programme
- Will provide support to the programme committee, including managing working groups and minute taking when needed
- Must have direct experience within Data Governance, GDPR, Reference Data or other related initiatives in risk and finance areas
- Strong reporting and governance skills
- Excellent at managing and influencing a wide network of stakeholders, and who can influence and build relationships, including senior management
- Must have advanced Microsoft Office skills: Powerpoint, Excel & Word
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity work for one of the world's largest financial groups and to implement change to the organisation on a global level.
For more information please apply or contact Lucy Wheeler at Twenty Recruitment