An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Data Analyst to join a Leading Financial Institution based in the City. This department wants to develop a unique data strategy and data governance framework to improve the value of data whilst driving improvements and facilitating change. There will be an opportunity to work across all asset classes providing an excellent opportunity for exposure to Front Office, Operations & Risk Management functions.
- Input and verify Standard Settlement Instructions for a range of products including FX, MM, Payments and Loans
- Monitoring and routing of SWIFT messages to all departments
- Input of various rates and completion of confirmations from clients
- Ensure all processes are optimised and efficient to support the Master Data Strategy.
- Optimising the costs associated with Data Capture
- Participate in effective cross training for other members of staff.
- Conduct UAT and testing when called upon.
- Operate as product specialist providing subject matter expertise where required.
- Aiming to have a positive impact across all business areas and building proactive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Previous experience in a data management function
- Knowledge of SWIFT, Payment processing
- Knowledge of FX/MM Settlements
- Experience of maintaining Standard settlements instructions for cash, FX and MM
- Experience of confirmations and account opening
- Ability to manage large workloads and proven experience within a team function.